Scared of losing my mom

Home Page Forums Loss Scared of losing my mom

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of lilpanda99 lilpanda99 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lilpanda99
    lilpanda99
    Participant

I feel sick to my stomach right now. I really hoped that my mom’s brain cancer would have gone into remission but we just found out that she is dying, and quickly, more quickly than we thought. It’s completely devastated her. Before, she had a will to live but now she feels like there is nothing left. I’m currently a sophomore in High school and I feel like my whole world is crashing.

My Mom and I are so so close. She is the best mother and my really one of my best friends. Everyone even tells me we look and sound so much alike. I just don’t know how to get by without her I mean she actually helps me with everything.

This is all just so so overwhelming to the point that I feel like I can’t breathe or think. I am so used to seeing her everyday and every night, I just can’t imagine my life without her. Because of her cancer she is starting to change. She gets confused and she has a hard time making sentences. This is just going to so hard and the past year and a half has already been such a battle. I feel like I don’t have any strength left in me when she needs it the most. Thank you to whoever is reading this

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.