Scan day

Home Page Forums Treatment Scan day

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nikkixo Nikkixo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of greywind9245
    greywind9245
    Participant

Just posting because I can’t stop thinking about tomorrow. My mom will go in to get a CT scan to see if her cancer is responding to her treatments. I am so nervous because I know she could really use some good news. I see how she tries to push through the depression for my family. But I also see how beaten down she’s become. She has so much spirit, guys. Or at least she HAD so much spirit. She was always laughing, always smiling, always diving into life. I just hope to see a bit of that come back.

Profile photo of honeybee
    honeybee
    Participant

Hoping today went well! We’er so close to Valentines day, that love has to do some good for us 🙂

Profile photo of oreosnmilk
    oreosnmilk
    Participant

Sending good vibes to you and your family, greywind9245!!! Here’s hoping that there is good news and that cancer has been ERADICATED.

Let’s get your mom back to her old self 🙂

Profile photo of drseuss
    drseuss
    Participant

Let us know when you hear back! Scan days are terrifying and they always made me anxious all day. Praying that the cancer at the very least stopped growing <3

Profile photo of greywind9245
    greywind9245
    Participant

GOOD NEWS!!!! His cancer looks smaller and some of the mets that had spread are completely gone! I sobbed my eyes out when I heard. Thank you all so much for being so wonderful, positive and supportive! It means the world

Profile photo of Nikkixo
    Nikkixo
    Participant

Yayyyy! So happy for you Greywind!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.