New here – here's my story

Home Page Forums The Diagnosis New here – here's my story

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of doggypaws doggypaws 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nickl43
    nickl43
    Participant

Hi guys,

Unfortunately this is not my first time dealing with cancer. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago. Thanks to surgery (double mastectomy) and chemotherapy, she is doing wonderfully! Unfortunately, my dad now has been diagnosed with leukemia. This second diagnosis is honestly devastating. We had finally started to feel safe again and now we have to battle again. I think we all feel exhausted by the thought of this process. I’m trying to rally again for the sake of my father and I want to be just as supportive and ok but I really cannot believe this happening again. Would really appreciate any messages of motivation or support! Thanks so much, so happy to join this community 🙂

Profile photo of doggypaws
    doggypaws
    Participant

Nickl43, not even sure what to say. having to go through this once is enough for a lifetime and this just seems beyond cruel. I wish I could say anything that might provide you comfort but given how strong your family has already been and is, I am sure he will beat this too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.