Hockey games

Home Page Forums My Experiences Hockey games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of IslanderMP IslanderMP 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gmbz
    gmbz
    Participant

There was nothing I loved more than going to hockey games with my dad. It was always a very special affair. He would excitedly buy tickets and surprise me with them. He worked a lot so it always meant that he would come home early and we would get a 40 minute car ride there and back to talk and play music. Truly some of our best conversations took place in those 40 minutes.

Every part of the game was magic. We always got the same food and snacks, splitting a bag of peanut m&ms during the intermission. I loved jumping up and cheering right next to him, pumping our fists as the goal song played. We always had a blast, whatever the outcome of the game.

Thank you, dad, for these wonderful memories.

Profile photo of honeybee
    honeybee
    Participant

This made me cry. Me and my mom love love going to baseball games. She grew up going with her dad and she is passing down that legacy. I know I have the best memories from those days. Thank you so much for sharing!

Profile photo of IslanderMP
    IslanderMP
    Participant

My dad and I watch hockey games together too! We don’t get to go in to see them as often but we always catch them on the tv. You will always have those wonderful memories. Hopefully they will always make you smile, not cry buddy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.