Grocery shopping fun

Home Page Forums My Experiences Grocery shopping fun

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of IslanderMP IslanderMP 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Annienonymous
    Annienonymous
    Participant

This was something that happened recently with me and my dad. We were sitting around on a Saturday and my dad asked if I would go to grocery store with him. Lately, I’ve been really appreciative of any excuse to hang out with him but this turned into one of the most fun memories I have with him.

We went absolutely crazy, buying anything we felt like with no need to justify. We come from a very healthy family so we never really kept junk good around the house. We goofed around, rode grocery carts and laughed so hard at the people who stared.

Afterwards we went home, had giant ice cream sundaes and pigged out while watching House of Cards together. We decided that it would be our show and we binged watched 6 episodes. It was really just nice to have it be just the two of us, sharing something that we would keep close forever. This process is hard and at times I feel like I am breaking but its nice to remember that I still find times to laugh and smile.

Profile photo of IslanderMP
    IslanderMP
    Participant

My dad and I love Costco and we recently did something similar!! I love this one!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.