favorite family time activities?

Home Page Forums Family Life favorite family time activities?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of giantsfan9087 giantsfan9087 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IslanderMP
    IslanderMP
    Participant

My family has been spending a lot of time together. I know thats not shocking given my dad’s diagnosis and prognosis. We recently started up a family game night where we make nachos or wings or something equally as unhealthy and pick up a board game like Monopoly or Risk. This is especially fun for me because my dad used to do this with me and my siblings when we were younger. Brings back the best memories.

What are some things you guys do?

Profile photo of bumpy
    bumpy
    Participant

While my mom was sick we used to love going hiking and doing outdoor activities together. We live in a very outdoorsy area and it helped us accomplish something as well as have a blast! We still keep up this tradition every year on her bday and mother’s day. Even though she is gone, it brings me tremendous comfort and reminds me of wonderful memories!

Profile photo of nickl43
    nickl43
    Participant

My family really enjoys going to the movies together, especially anything marvel-related and also scary movies!

Profile photo of giantsfan9087
    giantsfan9087
    Participant

My family does this big sunday brunch (idk if this is really an activity) but it’s honestly my favorite day of week. My dad really loves breakfast so we go all out – pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, everything. Most of the time our extended family joins in. I just really appreciate the fun times and laughs that have come from this so far

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.