Becoming more religious?

Home Page Forums The Diagnosis Becoming more religious?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cuse2k19 cuse2k19 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of greywind9245
    greywind9245
    Participant

I have never really been super religious like I attended sunday school as a kid and now I do sometimes go to sunday church with my family but I guess since my mom was diagnosed I feel a new desire to pray and believe? I was never truly sure what I believed, always kinda spiritual I guess.

Have any of you found that you’ve become more religious since your parent’s diagnosis? I guess I feel a little guilty that this is what’s bringing my closer to God

Profile photo of ledzep
    ledzep
    Participant

So I definitely found myself feeling more spiritual. I haven’t really figured out yet how I feel but I find comfort in praying a little and kind of talking God. I would say that if it brings you some peace, don’t worry about how you reached that point! I think a lot of people find religion during hardships and that doesn’t mean they are any less devout

Profile photo of cuse2k19
    cuse2k19
    Participant

I definitely feel like in the last few months I am more religious. Idk if I would say I believe in anything particular like Ledzep but I feel spiritual. I feel like I believe now that life doesn’t end after death, that loved ones are still around in some way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.